Education is not a preparation for life but is life itself. - John Dewey

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Welcome!

The 2012-2013 school year is fast approaching.  I'm thrilled to incorporate this blog into my work.  I hope to bring into sharper focus those meaningful daily interactions, exchanges, and experiences at school and at home.  This will be a forum for sharing what works and what doesn't; a link to resources that support families; and a space to strengthen connections.

Please check in often and do not hesitate to email me about topics of interest!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to find out that you've started this blog! Your words of wisdom were so helpful last year. Can't wait to see what you write about here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete